Monday, March 15, 2010

Firm Foundation!

What is your life rooted in? If a major disaster hit your life, this day, this hour, this minute, would you be able to stand against the storms of life?

The Northeast United States just got pummelled with rain and flooding this past weekend.  The local news channels have flooded the tv with photos from all over of the damage the rains and winds have done in the area; downed telephone poles, electical power lines,and trees!

No one is exempt from the catastrophes that life can bring us!  Will  you be the one down after the storm?

As for me, my foundation is in God thru Christ Jesus.  With Christ on my side, I have an assurance that no matter what storm comes in my life, I will not be broken! 

So, think about what roots you and is there or if there is anything holding you together? 

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment