Monday, June 6, 2011

Assessing Your Reality

"You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free!"  John 8:32


Here's my reality: I am not in a job I love, I can stand to lose a few more pounds, I have a hard time planning for fun things or otherwise because on any given day I'm not sure how my body is going to feel and there are other things; good and bad that are a part of my reality.


What about you?  When was the last time you took an assessment of your present reality?  Now perhaps you feel that you are more than aware of what's going on in your world, but are you really?


Think about all the things in our lives and about ourselves that might need adjusting or to be totally changed that we turn a blind eye to?  


I know that if given the chance, I would do some things differently.  But the reality is, the past is past!  What we once were or did; how we may have once lived may not be how things are now because life's circumstances are always changing! 


So, stop deluding yourself!  Things are the way they are!  Assess your reality-truthfully and reposition your life to what you want it to be!  We all have the potential to be better than we ever were before!


But you cannot operate in fantasy!  Stop pretending to be something that you're not or that you and your situation haven't changed!  Not all change is bad.  And even if the present change is not positive, assess what you can do to fix it!


Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment