Wednesday, March 30, 2011

LET NOTHING MOVE YOU

In 1 Corinthians 15:58 (NIV), it says, "Therefore my dear brothers, stand firm.  Let nothing move you.  Always give yourself fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain."

For me, as I for many years now have devoted myself to the work of the Lord, it means to continue in the work I've been called to do.  It means don't give up and don't be easily influenced by things or people who would distract me away from this work.

But what about you?  Life is so busy and you do have many distractions and the world provides a plethora of influences for all of us to succumb to. Do you even know what you are doing and what you are laboring for?

If you know that what you labor for and what you stand for is God honoring and represents your highest self-then to God be the glory and LET NOTHING MOVE YOU!

But, if you examine yourself and your motives and find that your labor is not worthwhile or is not conforming you to the image of Christ, then you may very well have to make some moves for the better. 

Something to think about...

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment