Sunday, May 8, 2011

God's Accomplices (Angels in Disguise)

As many today will celebrate Mother's Day with their families and extended families let us think about how these women (and even some men) were used by God to aid and abet in forming who you are today.

These angels in disguise unwittingly helped groom, mold, and shape you. They had the special assignment of pouring into you to help develop you and stimulate your growth. They provided materially and they fought spiritually for you.

Who were these angels? Only you know who they are, whether parent, relative, friend, or even stranger, know that God has a whole team assigned to your case to assist you in becoming what He wants you to be!

I thank God for my team of angels surrounding me, especially the chief angel in my life! Thank you Mom!

Blessings!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Oceania St,,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment