Friday, February 12, 2010

Getting New Bones!

"This is what the Sovereign Lord says to these bones: I will make breath enter you, and you will come to life...I will put my Spirit in you and you will live, and I will settle you in your own land.  Then you will know that I the Lord has spoken, and I have done it, declares the Lord."  Ezekiel 37:5 & 14.

How's your bones?

Are you feeling stiff, brittle or a little worn?  Is the new year starting to look a lot like last year but with a different date?  Looking to hydrate your life?  God in the book of Ezekiel chapter 37, prophesied through the prophet Ezekiel that He alone can literally provide new life where the old one use to be!  Do you believe it?

It may be high time to start changing thoughts and belief systems.  I love traditions, but I have been learning to shake up some traditions, add a little flavor, and make something new and improved out of the old.

Have you yet "stepped out of the box" this year?  A new hairstyle, self care, new reading material, or even cultivating new relationships?

Dear friends, with God anything and everthing is possible, if things are a little dry in your life, I bet a little Jesus can help!

Blessings!!

1 comment: