Tuesday, February 16, 2010

No Matter What!

"We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that  the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body." 2 Cor. 4:8-10

This scripture rings so true to everyday life.  I mean we know life is not gloom and doom everyday; we have bright spots and wonderful moments between all the monotony.  But no matter what, despite our troubles, distress, and life's unfairness, we are carried thru because of Christ! 

Don't know what I'm talking about?  Maybe you just don't know Jesus!  It is because of Jesus, and the fact that He died for my sins, that I have hope for the future, even on my worst days! 

Want to know what I'm talking about; that's easy-Jesus is waiting on you!  Say a prayer, tell God you know you are a sinner, and that you are sorry!  Ask God thru Jesus to help you and accept His help! 

No matter what our daily or minute by minute circumstances, the Jesus in you can bring you through!

No comments:

Post a Comment